- “ITSM Expert” is a non-profit professional community serving ITIL and Information Technology Service Management System (ITSM).
- The community is to build a world-class knowledge sharing model. All sharing focuses on creating value for participants according to the principles of legitimacy, accountability and transparency.
- The community was chaired by the Founder and Executive Chairman MBA Doan Duc De. The Board of Directors consists of special experts who protect the mission and values of the community, and promote, supervise and perform community activities. They are working as CEOs, consultants, trainers, coachs, managers and experts in different types of businesses such as global corporations, multinational companies, domestic corporations, IT service providers.
- In the activities of the community, the members of the board of directors are committed to the mission and values of the community without any personal or professional interest.
Doan Duc De - Founder and Executive Chairman
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in information technology and holds a master’s degree in business adminitration from the University of Business and International Studies, Switzerland.
- He has many years of experience in developing and managing information technology products. In 2009, he moved on to consulting quality managenment systems, he consulted on enterprise managenment systems and 3 Ps salary system.
- In 2014, he was the first authorised trainer of PeopleCert in Vietnam.
- In 2016, he co-founded the “Institute of Potential IT Leaders” programme. As the head coach, the program has successfully coach nearly 50 IT Leaders in the past years.
- In 2018, he collaborated with Apex Global to organize the “ITIL Expert Programme”, training IT server management system experts nationwide.